Quinoa Poha - Super Healthy and Great for Weight Loss
Quinoa Poha -
Serving Size: One person
Energy: 265 Kcal
Protein: 9 gm
Carb.: 40 gm
Fat: 8 gm
- Quinoa Raw - 50 gm
- Cooking Oil - 5 gm
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Mustard Seeds (Rai)
- 1/2 Chopped Green Chilli (optional)
- Few dry leaves of Kadi Patta
- 30-gram Chopped Onion
- 20 gram chopped Potato
- 50 gram chopped carrot
- 20 gram Green Pea (Mutter)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 20 gram Capsicum
- Salt as per taste
- One teaspoon lime juice
- Some Green Coriander
- Take 50gram Quinoa and Boil it for 7-8 minutes; once it is boiled, remove access water.
- In a pan, add 5-gram cooking oil, 1/2 teaspoon black mustard seeds, 1/2 chopped green chili, few kadi patta, 30 gram chopped onion, and 20 gram chopped potato and sauté it for five mins.
- Then cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for five mins.
- After that add, 50 gram chopped carrot, 20 gram Green Pea, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 20 gam capsicum, and salt.
- Again, sauté for five mins. And close the pan with a lid for 3-4 mins.
- Add lime juice and green coriander; your Quinoa Poha is ready to serve.